Singapore Backend Engineer, Global Live Service Arch (Compliance)
Salary:$10000 SG dollar
the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. we has global offices.
Global Live Service Arch’s Major Objectives are,
• Ensure Global Live to meet compliance requirements, and promote cross-team architecture governance.
• Build Global Live architecture with stability, low-latency and resilience to support long-term business development
• Optimize end-to-end stability and engineering efficiency
Our Key Problems To Solve,
• Under the strict Compliance requirements, how to construct Global Live platform with Stability, better Performance (Low-Latency and High-Concurrency), Resilience and Efficiency.
• In-depth analysis of the Global Live streaming business and tech architecture, identify potential risks and probable evolution based on business development direction and to form solution
• Improve System quality and engineering efficiency
• Optimize standard operating procedure and standards
• Be Involved in researching and developing basic services, implement high qualified throughput and consistency under complex global distributed scenarios;
• BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related major, deep understanding of computer architecture, data structures and algorithms, in depth knowledge of common databases
• Deep understanding of software design pattern;
• Proficient in at least one of the following languages: Go, Python, Java, C++;
• Large scale client-facing industry project development experience; Extensive experience in high scalable, highly available, distributed and mission-critical systems.